The key to a strong marketing strategy is starting with a thorough marketing audit of your current situation and identifying where you want to get to. Some of this will already be detailed in your business plan.
Marketing Audit Outline and Example Costings
Ultimately, a marketing audit can be undertaken by anyone, however, misinterpreting the results can be commercially detrimental to your business.
With our track record of helping companies develop their marketing, we are well placed to provide you with an audit you can rely on and make sound business decisions with.
Please note, a marketing audit is a bespoke service. The below outlines a typical process:
- Audit scope – Identifying your needs, the resources available and the size of the overall task.
- Marketing audit – Undertaking the audit itself; and assuming all the information required is available.
- Audit evaluation – Taking the results of the audit and comparing them to relevant benchmarks and industry data.
- Report – We compile a report for you outlining all the findings, issues and recommendations, written in plain English, with easy to follow steps, quantified where applicable and possible.
- Presentation – To ensure that you understand the report, and the issues and findings outlined in it, this is a valuable part of the reporting process.
- Implementation – If you require us to assist you in implementing the findings, we are able to offer these services to you. This will involve a separate pricing structure.
The average cost of an audit, based on the example outlined above (excluding implementation) is between £2,500 – £3,500 depending on the size of the overall project.